Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Literature Rant

My brains at ease now. Severly at ease. Sometimes this happens. my head feels so relaxed and i can't really concentrate. I'm listening to smother me by the used. 
So i feel like i can stop studying but if i break it down im not too prepared. But if i force myself nothings gonna go in my head so i see no more point
I know the plot of village by the sea... But I havent read it but i know if they ask me character questions i  can do it. Im pretty good at breaking down characters and figuring out what their about. I read summary notes on taming of the shrew and I have a few quotes written down but not all memorized. But once again, if they ask about the marraiges and katherina and petwuchio i can totally handle it. katherinas speech has me a little stumped but i peform better if i just let the words flow out on the paper instead of over thinking. i dont have critics but i'll get tht in the morning. i actually studied the short stories so im cool. poems all i've done is read when we two parted and la belle dame sans merci. so im doing un seen. obviuosly. I forgot how i even used to study for poems previously. so im gonna do the unseen poem and im sure it'll be ok.i did well in assessments didnt i?
but i cant force myself to study more then the little tht i've already done or else it will be useless. the best i can do for myself is to relax and get sleep. thats the most i can mke of things right now and so i've concluded it. i feel confident actually,,,,,i must come across as pretty lazy but im nto making excuses or anything like tht. its just tht im not conventional in they way i think or do things, conventional ppl are gonna be reading this and saying wth shes so lazyy or something like tht. honestly i cant get my brain to do anymore. forcing something doesnt work out. it'll break haha
and now im explaining village by the sea to eric . thts studying ok!!



No comments: